Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Random Topic

I still can't believe as a society we still live with the idea that being bisexual or gay is taboo..I think that any intellegent person can see that it is completly normal and everything isn't just black and white.

I even think we should abandon distinctions between the sexual preferences completly. It's ok to fall for or just be attracted to anyone regardless of gender. I guarantee the majority of the population has some attractions to their same sex to varying degrees..therefore it is not unnatural.

I guess it is gradually happening..but shit..let's get going.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! If only you were all-powerful and could make it happen in an instant.

    Compared to women, blacks and other ethnic groups that have suffered discrimination in the past, I think the gay/bisexual community is doing relatively well. How long were women asking for their basic rights? How about blacks? I completely agree with you, however, when I feel discouraged I try to think about how much better the situation is today compared to even 10 years ago. Remember what a big deal it was for Ellen to come out on her sit com? No one hardly cared when Neil Patrick Harris came out and that was only a few years later.

    ReplyDelete