Friday, September 17, 2010

Blending of worlds

My wife is going out tonight so I told her a friend of mine from work(Ryan) might stop by for a few beers. Here goes the blending of my separate worlds..let's see how this will turn out. I think it'll be fine..Ryan's a good guy. I have had plenty of practice with him at "just being buddies" since we work together, but it will still be interesting to see him around in my "normal" life.

Paul would be another thing all together. If you saw us together you would be able to see that there is a connection. It would be hard for either of us to shut that off. It's best that I not bring him around right now.

Oh and this afternoon I did leave a message for the professor to give me a call. We'll see how that goes. I'm sort of obsessed about figuring him out.

That's it for now..just a short update.

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment