Friday, September 10, 2010

More about Ryan

Ryan and I..despite me trying to keep him at a distance..have been getting closer. There is something about this kid that I can't stop thinking about. It's his personality I like..he is flirty and always has a witty remark. Not over the top..just low key funny. He makes me laugh. He reminds me how I was before life got it's hold on me. I am not by any means a grouchy prude..but my spontaneous fun isn't what it used to be. Too many demons I guess..

He is almost the exact opposite of Paul in many ways. Paul is more to the point and can be too serious at times..but not overly so. Paul knows how to have fun..just when it's appropriate.

Ryan on the other hand is more willing to let loose..he isn't a joker or annoying with his humor though..he is a clever funny. A lot of dead pan humor. Sometimes I can't believe some of the shit that come out of his mouth.

He definitely has my attention...but I hope I am not becoming overly attached to him. It doesn't help that I work with him and see him practically everyday. ..but who cares really..we get along great and I enjoy being around him. No crime in that.

In all reality I think he is helping to remind me how to just relax again. I'm too much in my fucking head and not enjoying life around me. I need to let that crazy guy out that I used to be. I'm going to let loose this weekend..maybe get into some trouble like the old days..haha.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you are easing back into your body and getting out of that confining head space that comes with responsibility and pressure at times.

    Having fun and enjoying the people we are with are what makes this life amazing! One look at all the diverse people who make up my circle of friends is often a good gauge for me at how I am coping with and learning in life.

    This path of self discovery you are on is certainly not easy, but I am cheering for you! When we stop learning new things, meeting different people and un-earthing things about ourselves I think we effectively die to this amazing gift of life.

    Have a great weekend and don't be afraid to summon up that wild and crazy guy of yore. Staying in touch with all our sides is what makes us more accessible to another's life touch.

    Laters and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live it up!

    But avoid jail time if at all possible...

    ReplyDelete