Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How it started..

Ok..I wasn't going to write about these yet, but I started typing and couldn't stop. So here is the first story in the still untitled series of posts about my whoring days.

It all started when I was 17 and about to finish high school. I was fooling around with this guy I had met and, after some discussion about lack of funds on my part, he told me about his job as a "masseuse". I was a little weirded out at first..but after hearing how much he was paid..I was interested. The next day he introduced me to Dave who was the guy in charge and I had my first job that same night. It was a 70/30 split with me starting out getting $100 per hour/per guy and up from there depending on my demand. Sounded reasonable..hell the thought of getting 70 bucks just to have sex was an amazing idea!

I was later given instructions to meet this guy at his hotel room that night. The guy was apparently a regular and excited to get "new meat". haha This made me nervous as fuck..but I was in and not going to look back. What I expected was a disgusting guy who couldn't get laid, staying in a gross hotel room..but turned out not to be the case. The hotel he was staying at was slightly above average and clean. I felt way better after seeing that. He was a fairly standard looking married business man who called upon Dave to provide him with some "company" whenever he was in town..which was often.

He offered me a drink and gave me a robe..asking me to remove my clothes. I just agreed..not knowing what to say. I downed the drink quickly..hoping it would calm my nerves and keep my hands from visibly shaking. He sat on the bed watching me get undressed like a lion watching his prey..a little unnerving..but not unexpected. There was some small talk..nothing memorable. He did ask me my age..which I lied and said 19..but he liked the answer. Next he wanted me to shower with him. I said sure..and I spent the next 20 minutes getting washed up by this guy. It was an interesting experience to say the least. After the shower we went back into the bedroom and I was offered another drink..which I eagerly knocked down..while he proceeded to inhale my cock and work it like a pro. I then returned the favor until his completion. After, we just sat on the bed with him sitting behind me while he slowly rubbed his hands all over me and asking me what all I liked so we can try them next time. All I could think was, "Am I really going to get paid for this?". I started getting excited again and he helped me finish off a second time..for which he was super thrilled about.

After the hour was up..I got dressed and he handed me $100. I had to hold back a laugh..since it still didn't register that I got paid to have sex with him.

It was all very simple..compared to my expectations. It wasn't anything I hadn't done already and I was thinking..this will work out fine. I met up with Dave later and gave him his portion and it was go from there.

That wasn't the last time a met up with that guy..but he was pretty tame compared to some future clients..which I will write more about later.


I can tell it's going to be good for me to unload these stories. I've never spoken about these experiences before..there are good and bad ones. Thankfully more good than bad. I had grown to look at these memories as a negative part of my life..but I will try and put the positive me outlook on them and make this as fun as possible. I need to accept my past, even the regrets, and learn from them as best I can.

Then again who doesn't want to hear about other people sexual experiences right? haha

4 comments:

  1. Brave post, man. I too have considered writing out part of my past, but to date, do not have the courage to do so, as many of my readers are personal friends.

    This kind of encouraged me to possibly unload a bit of my soul and at least try to get out on "paper" all the things I have done in pursuit of life and love.

    We all have made choices we may not be completely proud of, but have also made us the guys are now. Thanks for taking the chance on sharing. You made me consider doing the same at some point.

    Daemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Rent Boy Chronicles"? It's not very creative but I think a blunt title like that is more likely to catch the attention of skimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great story.

    I saw that you are following me. Thanks. I have been reading your blog for a while now and just had to start one of my own. I identify with you in some aspects and we have a few things in common.

    I'm looking forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower. Intrigued by the bi thing. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete