Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Me being adventurous..or bad?

Have you ever had a sexual dream about someone you know but never thought of in a sexual way..then couldn't look at them the same again? Just the sight of them made you a little horny..

Well I had one about one of my professors this past weekend and when I was in class a few days ago I got a crazy idea to openly flirt with him and see what happened..bad me huh..couldn't help it though. For one I was feeling dangerous and horny and I really wanted to figure out this gaydar shit since I've been noticing him looking at me more than not while he does his lectures..(probably why I had this dream)..but it started me thinking. Am I noticing an interest? ..or is this nothing but my imagination?

He is maybe 36..descent looking and good body. A little on the nerdy side..but he would only need a little fixing up to make him hot. I figure what could it hurt to see what he would do if I came on to him.. Shit I know..I'm married what am I thinking..but it was too exciting a thought to pass up. I was just going to blatantly come on to him and see how he reacted. What's the harm with a little flirting..right? It's not like we run in the same circles or anything.

After class I waited..fiddling around on my phone until everyone left. I went to his desk and asked him about some project information I "needed"..he started going through some files in his briefcase and desk..but wouldn't really look at me. He seemed nervous..I was thinking..good sign?..I get nervous when I am around a guy I liked.

..so I took a deep breath and took a step closer to him and asked if I can help. He looked at me and the too close proximity and just gave me a questioning look. I just smiled and subtly let my eyes drop down over his body then back up at his eyes again. He stammered something like..no I have it. I was so fucking nervous myself..I thought my heart has going to beat out of my chest. He took a small step back and started explaining some things about the packet he had on the desk. I then stepped forward, regaining the distance and leaned over what he was showing me on the desk letting my arm press against his. I didn't hear anything he was saying..just the "Holy shit! Are you really doing this!" in my head. He stopped talking and looked at me. I just kept a somewhat blank look on my face with an innocent smile and stood there..

Then he says.."What are you doing?" I just looked at him with raised eyebrows and innocently smiled saying "not sure". Shit I was so close to him, I could have just tilted my head a little and kissed him. He makes a comment about me being in his personal space but then proceeds to look me up and down and smile shaking his head. He took a step over and wrote down his personal phone number and handed it to me and said to call him anytime..then says if I had any questions about the class email him. To me meaning his phone number was obviously for non-class related use. He handed me the paperwork and reached out his hand to shake and said he will look forward to my call. Then I left..feeling like a stupid kid and wanting to run and laugh.

That was intense for me. I used to be pretty forceful back in the day..but I usually let others come on to me first. Never have I been the one to initiate anything like that with a guy. I think if I got comfortable picking up guys..uhh..things would get insane with cum flying everywhere..haha.

I'll probably call him just to see what he says..but I don't want to start up anything. It was such a fucking adrenaline rush..I couldn't help but try it.

I really feel this dark cloud that has been hovering over me my entire life is lifting..feels great!

6 comments:

  1. You are evil!

    What if he is genuinely interested in you and you're just teasing him? The poor nerdy professor!

    I have to say what you did, based on a dream, was pretty damn ballsy.

    You weren't kidding about cum flying everywhere...you might just be a danger to polite society if you were allowed to roam free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil?? hahaha

    I like the word bold better. Teasing him was never my plan..well maybe a little..but I think I like the idea of seeing what he is all about. Can't hurt to broaden my horizons right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I'm curious to see where this will go.

    I also wonder if he went home and frantically whacked out a load, while thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confidence is the best aphrodisiac.

    I have always been one to take the initiative and pursue what I want aggressively, even if inside I was trembling like a leaf at first. As a consequence, I have yet to be told "no". Some of the "yes's" were singular opportunities and experiences, but damn, it was certainly worth it!

    Keep finding yourself, be careful with others hearts and bodies and start extending the respect you show others to yourself. Peace and good luck!

    Daemon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read your blog and really enjoyed it. I've travelled some of your path. I think sooner or later you just kind of have to admit--I'm gay, and then decide if you want to live two lives or not. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm DL and now I even wanna try to pick up some guys in public. The way you did doesn't make it seem so hard

    ReplyDelete