Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coffee with the Professor

The professor(William) and I talked for a while the other day and he invited me over to his place so we could get to know each other better. I was tempted..but I decided not to be a complete whore and suggest us first meeting for coffee and getting to know each other better. After all I don't need to add another indiscretion to my increasingly muddled record.

We met up and it turned into us laughing most of the time..especially about my "come on" last week. He called it creatively bold. He said he was surprised and a little embarrassed that I had noticed him looking at me during his lectures. I told him it wasn't that obvious and I just wanted to take a chance and see what would happen..since it isn't something I normally do. Oh and by the way..he is much less nerdy outside of class. He showed up looking kinda hot. Upon seeing him..I wanted to tell him that maybe we should go back to his place after all...but I was a good boy and didn't. If only I didn't have a conscience...

He told me he is gay and has dated a few different men off and on..but not open about his sexuality because of his family. He was engaged for several years to a women but he called it off because he came to the realization that he liked men and couldn't lie about who he was. I wish I could have figured myself out before I got in deep. Oh well..at least I am now right..?

Anyway..it was fun. We seemed to touch each other a lot. I've never been too comfortable with the whole touchy-feely types, but I do like it and he wasn't weird about it so it turned out ok. There were several playful shoulder punches when I referenced him fooling around with male students in exchange for good grades. I wanted to know what kind of action would be required for what grade..

Hand Job = C
Blow Job = B
Bareback Anal = a definite A

He couldn't stop laughing at that one. He insists that he has never handed out his number like he did with me. He was super turned on with the whole thing and was surprised by his own forwardness.

It was very comfortable talking with him. I am liking this new found confidence I am developing. It felt good to not have to edit everything I said. Also, I have never had these types of male relationships before. In the past I would..to a certain extent..just tell a guy what they wanted to hear in order to get down to the nitty gritty sex. The only exception was Paul..but even then..I looked for the sex above everything else. This openness with other guys is interesting. I thought it was just Ryan..but William turns out to be very similar. Easy to talk to and real.

Damn I want to fool around with him....

Class will be very different now.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you can add William to Paul and Ryan as guys who are dying to get into your pants. Man, am I jealous!

    Glad this meeting worked out so well.

    I just have to wonder where it will lead. Maybe just a lot of flirting? Or, maybe you're becoming so confident of your sexuality you plan to start messing around a lot more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say it's just flirting..but I have a feeling I will be messing around with William. I don't think I will be able to divert another attempt on his part.

    Horrible me..what am I getting myself into??

    ReplyDelete
  3. "what am I getting myself into??"

    I hope you know!

    If you're in control of your emotions, practice 100% safe sex and you don't do anything stupid (like leave your cell phone lying around with incriminating texts on it), you can have a lot of relaxed fun with no bad consequences. Make even a tiny mistake and WHAM - your life can turn to shit pretty quickly.

    Work hard to keep the Mrs. happy at home, especially in bed. And don't be unusually happy. Not only are whistling and skipping around cliched ideas of faggotry, they're clear indications that you're fucking around and happy about it.

    ReplyDelete