Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paul

..and then there is Paul. This is a total fluke and is what makes me think that something quite possibly is fucking with me..

I'm out picking up a few things since I'm doing some repairs on my house and I turn down an isle and there standing in front of me is Paul..a really close "friend" of mine from childhood. I hadn't spoken to him in about 12 years..and there he was.

Paul was the first guy I fooled around with. Last I heard he went out of state to college. I couldn't believe with all the shit lately that I would run into him of all people.

He turned and looked over and seemed just as surprised to see me. We both smiled and started talking..turns out he moved back a few years ago and then just recently into the area I live in. We gave each other a quick update on each others lives and got each others info to meet up sometime.

I just have to say that to run into him right now is extremely coincidental..with everything else that is going on in my life. I don't believe in coincidences. There is a reason for everything..just need to figure out what this means. I'm looking forward to meeting up with him.

Crazy..

Ok. I am done posting for the day..need to get some shit done.

7 comments:

  1. The signs are there! It's up to you what you want to do about it! I mean something or someone is trying to tell you something! It seems quite OBVIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what TwoLives thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know..it does seem obvious. Higher powers are telling me to go to the gay side..I don't know if it's that simple. I have a lot at stake here. My wife and kids are everything to me..even with all the bullshit.

    I just have to wait it out and see what happens at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone cares what I think??? You must have been well into cocktail hour when you typed that Keith!

    I'm too analytical to believe that coincidences mean anything. So, as bizarre as it is to have three guys suddenly appear in Christian's life this way, my best explanation is that he just happens to be a VERY hot guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha..thanks TwoLives. I've heard those words before but I'm not that egotistical to say I am. I take care of myself..is a better way to look at it.

    I think what's happening here is that I am letting all this happen where as before I would have avoided these situations completely. Now I'm not. My thinking still goes to "what are the odds" though..the first two guys I can see..but running into Paul(a guy that I was never able to say no too and we have this attraction to each other that is still very magnetic..I could see it in him too when we saw each other)..it's all just crazy to be happening all at once.

    I don't know how I'm going to handle it all..

    ReplyDelete
  6. TwoLives: LOL! You still give very good advice! I look forward to your comments as much as I look forward to Christian & Blurreds postings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh..and TwoLives I actually look foward to your thoughts..thanks.

    ReplyDelete