Monday, August 30, 2010

Guy at the bar

This weekend my wife and I went out with another married couple for drinks at a local dive bar. I has glad..I needed to get shit faced after committing to "just be friends" with Ryan and then having sex with him again. Talk about weak willed..shit.

I was looking to get drunk and get my mind off of all guys. Of course it didn't exactly go as planned..as I walked in I made eye contact with this guy across the bar and an eye contact flirt session ensued for several hours. He was about mid to late thirties..short dark hair..a little rugged like he had been working outside all day..and good looking. I did try to not look at him..but every time I glanced over he was watching me. I don't get too many blatant situations like this..or maybe I just never paid too much attention before..but I was really enjoying it and started to look at him as much as I could.

So..after several drinks I got up to pee. I was standing at the urinal and who shows up next to me? Yup..hot bar guy. He didn't hide the fact that he was checking me out..eyeing me up and down making a point to linger on my dick which was out in full view from his perspective. I did the same to him as he relieved himself. It was an interesting experience. I never blatantly watched a guy pee before at a urinal. I have always been the type of guy that looked straight ahead when another guy stood next to me..mostly so my lust for cock wouldn't be triggered. This time however I just went for it. It was fun.

I finished up after we both stood there way past the final shake off point and went over to the sinks. We introduced ourselves and started some small talk..then he gave me his number and told me I should call him sometime while lightly running his hand down my arm. This was weird. It was a little too intimate and the look he gave me while doing it was..creepy. It just threw it into the odd category for me. I don't know exactly what it was. All I know it that for me it just screamed..ass rape then chopped up and put in a bag and buried somewhere..that's the way it made me feel anyway. Way too similar to a bad experience I had when I was younger on a "date".

Again though I was confused as to why this guy just came on to me to forcefully..but then I realized that in the past I would never have been flirting back with the guy as much as I was when sitting at the bar. Of course he would think I was interested. Hence following me into the bathroom in an attempt at a pick up.

I am really starting to throw myself out there too much and it is concerning me. I definitely need to watch myself more and pull it back..too much at risk to get carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment