Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Experiences

I have had plently of sexual experiences in my life with both men and women. The ones that are always more of a focus in my mind are the ones with guys. Until recently, I always thought of those encounters as "Just having some fun" or "What does it hurt to experiment a little"..now I am finally admitting to myself that those are the experiences that I prefer. I mean..I never fantisize about a women the way I do of a man. If fact if I did fantisize about a woman..a man was always involved as well. That should have been my first clue right..no..denial took over big time. Plus, I had other responsibilities that kept me from even considering the thought of a serious relationship with a guy. Even though I had a few of those in my past..I never really let them last. I realize now how much more myself I was when I was in those guy relationships. I miss that feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment