Monday, August 2, 2010

Obsession

I am obsessed with seeing other guys dicks.

It stems from when I was a kid in middle school. Actually..I was curious before..but this put it into high gear. It was the first week of school and I was in PE (Physical Education) which had a mixture of the different aged students..and this one kid who was a few years older(maybe 14) had on loose shorts and major swingage..I was fascinated. I couldn't stop thinking about him all day and night. I just knew I had to see it. I followed him the next day into the shower area just to get a good look at it out in all its glory and it was amazing! ..from then on I was hooked. I even switched lockers with a buddy just so I could have a better view of the showers and every year after that I made sure to keep that view. I relished in seeing all my male friends naked..and it only got better as I got older. It was hard to shower myself for fear of getting hard..but I was determined to try and get better vantage points on the whole situation. I was constantly horny like all other males at that age..but I was able to figure out ways of controlling my boners for the most part. By high school I managed to control my thoughts enough to shower without issue and I really had some fun discreetly checking out the other guys.

That desire is still just as strong today. Checking for swingage or a nice defined outline in a guys pants or shorts is one of my favorite things to do. I "people watch" for it all the time. I have even gone as far as..while driving and seeing a guy running..swinging around and driving past again to get a second look...

That is what I define as obsessed for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Kind of flipping back through your blog this morning as I was up early, I ran across this post and had to stop and laugh...at myself...not you. :)

    I completely identify with this memory and did pretty much the same thing all through high school. I took it a step further though and ended up lettering in 3 sports, not just because I liked to play, but because it kept me in the locker room, on sports trips, in hotels...just pretty much always with the guys.

    I figured it out and am still what my boyfriend calls a "meatgazer". Cock is pretty cool, huh?

    Peace

    ReplyDelete