Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Crazy thoughts..

Everything is just getting weird in my head this afternoon..i feel like i am stumbling through my life in this "fake" world I have created around me. when I think about my past or even recent memories..it feels like I am viewing it through a camera lens or outside myself or something like that. I always feel out of place and that I don't fit in. Shit..listen to me..acting like a little bitch or something..ok..that's obviously me lashing out at myself...

Anyway..the events from friday have really done a number on me. I just need to get centered and figure it all out. Any advice..if there is even advice on how to stop your head from thinking too much...haha

Just needed to vent..

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Christian

    *hugs*

    Venting is good - it generally helps reduce the pressure. I'm not sure how you stop your head thinking too much - I have a feeling it's more a question of getting it to think about something else. A day in the office is not usually very helpful this, alas...

    As for what happened on Friday, I suspect one way of putting it is that your body, or your subconscious, wanted something that your conscious mind wasn't ready for. If you can go from talking to being all over him without any intervening thought, it sounds to me as if something else is doing the thinking. It seems pretty clear to me where your desires are going; the question is, how to square that with the rest of your life? I think the answer is really up to you, but I hope that we here can help you find it.

    Oh, and now I've worked it out, many thanks for following my blog.

    *hugs*

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to find an answer today, tomorrow or next week. Take your time, give yourself a break.

    Go do something to take your mind off of this stuff for a while.

    ReplyDelete