Friday, June 24, 2011

Public Restroom

It has been a good week, but I am looking forward to the weekend. I am going hiking with Jon tomorrow. We will most likely do some inappropriate things.

A weird thing happened this week. I stopped someplace after work to pick up a few things and had to pee. A guy was on there at one of the two urinals so I went up to the other. After a second I noticed in my peripheral vision the dude had a hard on..all out and not trying to hide it. I thought..holyshit..and tried to casually get a better look. He turned towards me a little and I looked over at him. He wasn't good looking but not gross either..so I just smiled and looked down at his erection for a good look. It was very nice looking. I realized ..with slight embarrassment for some reason..that I was getting hard too since I was just standing there holding myself. I looked back up at the guy and he was smiling and intently looking my now almost full erection. I was not sure what to do..so I stood there like a fool. Then he reached over and grabbed hold of my dick and started squeezing and stroking it. I looked back down at his and reached over and started doing the same to his. After about 30 seconds I was cumming right there in a public bathroom by the hand of some stranger..then he came too. I just looked at him in complete silence. He said thanks man..shoved his dick away and went to the sink. I stood there until he left and did the same. I'm still surprised by the whole encounter. It was not something that I planned on doing..but it happened. Fucking crazy. How do I get into these situations?

Oh well..at least it makes for an excellent post.

I will be thinking about this for a while..

5 comments:

  1. Why can't that kind of stuff happen to me? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never happens to me either. WTF? Some guys have all the luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok first off I had to tend to things that were on the rise here first from your story!!! It is hot! Something like that happened to me once and the guy started to get on his kness to start sucking, but I stopped him, just to risky, and we settled for the hand job. And I too jacked for days from the memories of it all. It's just plain hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has never happened to me, and I would probably react similiar to you, bit I would welcome the opportunity to experience it.

    ReplyDelete