Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Shit

I know I haven't posted in a while..but things got a little crazy the past few weeks. Here are the main points..there are a few more but I don't have time today.

My wife and I were out with friends recently and a friend of mine brought a very attractive friend of his along named Jeff. We were pretty far into the night and blasted out of our minds when Jeff came up next to me at the bar. Now let me point out that there was immediate eye fucking between us since he got there and as the night rolled along we were talking more and more. Anyway ..at the bar he reached over and put his hand on my shoulder and gave me his business card and told me to call him. Of course the next day I did. We met up a few days later had a couple beers and helped each other 'relieve a little stress' as he calls it. He has a great body and awesome dick..I am a little infatuate by this one. He is a commercial contractor..smart..professional and damn hot. This will be a good one.

Next on my crazy list..in my crazy life is Robert. He is a sales guy where I work and I interact with ever day. When I first started a few months ago I remember him looking at me funny..almost trying to place me and surprised at the same time. I didn't give it much thought at the time..he is decent looking but not really my type since he is a lot older and a little overweight ..which is ok on some guys but it does not look good on him. Well last week I was in his office and he smiled and asked if I remembered him from this certain hotel. I just looked at him as my stomach dropped and a cold sweat started..it all came back to me. I just sighed and said I do now and made up some excuse to leave the office. He hasn't brought it up again and he has been extremely professional since ..so I'm going to let it go for now. It was just one of the weird uncomfortable moments. This one is not over..I know that. I will post more about this guy later.

That's it for now.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really unfortunate (fortunate?) about Robert being from your past man. Best of luck with that situation and hope everything works out in your favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with it. you know he can keep it quiet, let your self go on his one connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt occur to me to start anything up with Robert ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this office guy was previous random hook up. That sucks but does it really matter, will it effect your work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a random hook up...he paid me. I was paid by a lot of guys to have sex with them. It shouldn't effect anything..I was just not expecting it I guess..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well because he had to pay you, I am sure he will be discreet. Its not something you would broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just found this blog, very cool! I was married for years myself but I finally ended it as my attraction got way to strong and I ended up like men much more, and it didn't help that I was sleeping with my ex gay best friend for 6 years! And I know all about sleeping with co workers. I slept with two guys on separate occassions. When I applied for my current job turns out the guy in human resources was one of them, and then when a met the boss, he was the other.And they were a couple, unbeknowest to me. We ended up having threesomes.I'm enjoy dick with men now way too much to go back to women . But I enjoy hearing your stories!

    ReplyDelete