Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yes..I am still here.

First of all sorry for my scarce-ness. I needed to focus on building my life back up the past several months.

..so what's new in my world? A few things are definitely different..but I am still married..which is a surprise even for me..but we started talking more and our relationship improved..go figure. She still doesn't know about my attraction (or lust) for men..but it is building to that point. We've been getting along too well that I don't wont to sink the boat yet. We started counseling and all that bullshit to help us. I'll get into that more later.

I no longer have a work computer to utilize anymore for my blogging purposes.. I am using my trusty smart phone..it's a pain in the ass by the way. This would be do to the fact that I was laid off from my job back in January. I started working again after 4 months of unemployment and now after coming to terms with my substantial pay cut and having to start all over again career wise..I am at a comfortable place to pick up this blog again.

Now for the real reason you have tuned in..

What's new with the guys in my life? Unfortunately ..not anything too over the top at the moment.

Josh and I have been back at it lately.

William and I have been getting together off and on. He has some shit he's been dealing with.

Ryan and I talk a lot since he moved..but haven't had a chance to visit each other.

Jon and I finally went past the flirting stage.

..and there is a new guy I am very interested in. I will post more tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your back. I have done much back reading, so for me it was good to get caught up here since I had just found your intresting blog. And I am gay, and just came out of a 10 year relationship, so I too have at the moment, four guys on the string!!! At this time I don't think one guy is enough so I'm exploring,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're back. A lot has happened with you. Congrats on the good things, like your improved marriages, and sorry about the bad things, like losing your old job and the pay cut. That sucks.

    I look forward to hearing more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you again. Had wondered a bit where life had taken you. Congrats on getting your life together, or at least into reasonable jumbled pile. Take care of yourself first and we will just tag along. If you need anything or some words, let us know! Welcome.

    Daemon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. It feels good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah, glad to see you're back. I've been so curious. Really glad to hear your marriage is working out.

    I started a new blog to finally tell my story too. At least some of it.

    I can't wait for you to fill us in on what's been going in with you the last 9 months.

    ReplyDelete