Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dream

I had this dream last night .. I was rich and living in a penthouse in New York with my wife. It was dark and sterile..with everything in its place. I was miserable..but I had everything anyone would want so I couldn't figure out why I hated it so much. Then my wife found out about my attraction to men and everything erupted into quiet confusion..helicopters started taking off from the roof with our belongings and everything melted away. All I remember seeing at one point were the stars and feeling the silence. I knew it was over. Then I was standing alone in the daylight in front of a small house on a beachy type field. It was simple with not much inside..but I was happy.

6 comments:

  1. Damn those helicopters, always spoil a dream dont they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I just logged on and read 4 posts by you in a day or two. This after no posts in like a year. WTF?

    If I was a casual observer (and I am) I'd have to say MANIC !

    I hope you stay with it. It's good therapy, right? Okay, I'm the selfish bastard. I enjoy your blog....manic or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its only been six months Jack..and I am a little manic..but isn't everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreams really do open our minds and take off the blinders! And they tells us alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like your subconscious is definitely telling you something.

    ReplyDelete