Thursday, October 7, 2010

William

One week later and all is still going smooth.

Ryan has been out of town on vacation with his family..so I have been occupying my spare time with William. We have been talking on the phone and exchanged a few emails. Nothing too exciting..

I did go over to his place yesterday though. Cover story to my wife was me having a study session at school. It's a necessary lie..I don't enjoy lying but I have to have an outlet for this other side of me or I fear I will become an angry asshole again. But anyway....

He has a nice house. Very high end. His place reflected his intelligence..he has traveled around the world and lives in such a worldly environment with things from different countries. It was extremely cool. We talked and he showed me around. It was fun..we got to know each other better. I didn't fool around with him though..too soon with everything recently. He did make a few subtle advances and we got really close and kissed a little. William is definitely different. He is extremely understanding and intelligent..and has a really hot body. I saw him without a shirt while he changed into casual clothes..damn.

I'm going over again this weekend to help him with some work he is doing on his yard. Maybe he will get some action then..haha.

3 comments:

  1. "I have been occupying my spare time with William." - Maybe you have too much spare time?!!

    William is single and gay? And out?

    I'm guessing that you two have discussed your situation and he doesn't mind fooling around with a married guy? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing and interesting. Walk carefully my friend but do not be afraid of the gray places. William sounds like someone who may become more than a simple friend. I hope that you select a place for him in your life that is healthy for you both.

    Glad to hear you are not shutting down and closing out the possibility of your differences. Explore carefully, be mindful of your emotions, never forget the others that care for you and you will find the peace and place you seek.

    Hope you are well, man!

    Daemon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two Lives-
    Yes I do have plenty of spare time. My job provides me with the freedom to come and go as I need..as well as my wife and I do our own thing most of the time since we have separate friends for the most part. I am finally using my spare time in a positive way..as far as I am concerned.
    William is aware of my married status and he seems ok with that. He is single and gay but not out because of his family issues.

    Daemon-
    Thanks. I am treading lightly on all this and careful not to string anyone along. I am being very straightforward with these guys. I need it to work out for my own sanity.

    ReplyDelete