Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend updates

Things are falling back into a normal pattern with my wife and I and things have been calm. I even went out and did some things with some of my "straight world" friends this weekend..I sort of just dropped all of them after I started hanging out with Ryan. I did see him over the weekend too. He met up with my wife and I and some other friends. He is now becoming absorbed into my everyday life..it feels good having him around though.

I did also talk with William for a while on Friday. He wants to get together again. I suggested after class later this week. I am still very curious about this guy. He gives me a different feel from the other guys I have been into before.

Then Paul..he's starting to see this guy he met. I can't lie and say that I am not jealous..but really..it's not like he is mine or anything. I told him it made me kinda jealous but that I was happy for him to find someone and that he needs to get out there. He's really excited about this guy. I liked seeing him that way. I feel like a brotherly type friendship is forming between us..I like it.

Anyway..just updates on the interesting stuff..

4 comments:

  1. It's good to see that you're more calm, that your situation is more calm.

    Aren't you glad you didn't blow your cool last week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad. It wouldn't be a pretty situation right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Some peace and quiet after all the hectic wondering and frantic thinking. Glad to see that life is calming down and those friendships and relationships are strong enough to weather the storm.

    Take it a day at a time, mate! That is all that any of us can do. Cheers!

    Daemon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good! I'd still lay low on the alcohol for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete