Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Getting Started

Hey all..this is my first blog about me and my struggles with coming to terms with who I am. I am a 30 year old guy, I have kids and I'm in a relationship with a woman I care a lot about. I work in finance..trying to finish my degree..and generally getting my life back on track after many set backs. I guess it sounds fairly average....except I am also attracted to men.

This attraction has always been there and I have tried VERY hard to ignore it...but as I get older I realize it's a part of me I cannot ignore anymore. I need to figure out what to do with my life and stop the insanity in my head of the what ifs which seem to be plaguing me with ever more frequency over the past year.

So here starts my path..like many others..about self discovery. I could use all the advise I can get...

1 comment:

  1. hey man I know the story ... thanks for sharing yours with us ... looking forward to hearing more

    ReplyDelete