Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Flirting

I got flirted with big time by this cute blond guy at Starbucks this morning. To the point where I became slightly uncomfortable..since others were around. He wasn't overly flamboyant (which is not my type), but he was noticeably gay. Just by his demeanor. I just responded to the small talk and smiled back..then he touched my hand while giving me my drink asking if I needed anything else. Doesn't take any gaydar to see that it was an obvious pick up..but again, being married, I didn't respond back. Just smiled and said no and thanks.

It was fun..and a great ego boost. I love mornings like that.

I tend to get flirted with a lot by both men and women..mostly men though. I get the arm touches and the little laughs with the lingering stares..what's that all about? Do I have a sign on my forehead that gives the ok..? I am not by any means flamboyant. The guys that I have fooled around with in the past were all completely surprised that I was into guys. Maybe I put off a "come get me" pheromone directed towards men?? If that were the case then I would know for sure the universe is fucking with me...

4 comments:

  1. It's something we gay guys pick up on. I once met a guy who gave no sign of being gay whatsoever, but I just "knew". Short story even shorter, when he was leaving, I gave him a peck on the lips; he walked out of the bar - came back 5 minutes later and just stood there in front of me until I said "you've been thinking about it haven't you?" I gave him my number and told him if he ever wanted to talk call me. He didn't. I think it was a bit unnerving for him (and quite bold of me), to discover that just because you don't act in a stereotypical fashion, that gay guys won't pick up on it. In short, I usually have very good gaydar - especially with guys I don't have any interest in. If I'm interested, it goes haywire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now for an opposite opinion...

    If guys regularly flirt with you, it's because they find you attractive. You probably appear approachable vs. aloof. A good-looking approachable guy is going to get constantly flirted with - there are no pheromones involved.

    As for this particular guy, I think he's like a lot of gay guys who enjoy flirting. They'll flirt with an attractive guy until the guy puts the brakes on.

    Being flirted with is always a compliment but I don't think it has anything to do with anyone having a clue about your secret self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Called Gaydar Bud.best way I can describe it is we have a magnet in our eyes and woman also have them. But they are the reverse of ours.and what happens if you put two magnets side by side they attract each other don't they. turn one of the magnets the other way and it pushes away it wont attract the other magnet. Bi guys have one of each magnet one pulls to tits the other to cocks. Gay guys have women's magnets they pull straight to cock. Which is all good and well but if a Bi guy crosses his eyes too far he becomes confused and is not sure where he should e going. Look at a picture of any guy who can self suck he has eyes like Clarence the lion.One going to the ladies the other cumming out of the gents. Ha Ha well that's my opinion anyway.But you know what they say about opinions. We all have one but they are All Different. No seriously Welcome to blogging bud. But I cant find your followers button have you activated it in settings ?
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keith-That was bold..you probably rocked his world upside down. The first couple times I was in a sexual situation with another guy I felt frozen..like I couldn't even comprehend what I was feeling. I think I know what that guy was thinking..

    TwoLives-I agree with you. I think he was just a flirty guy..but I seem to get their attention more than not. I am definitely an approachable guy..maybe that has more to do with it than anything else.

    Eddie-Great analogy with the magnets. It makes sense. I do feel more drawn into other guys that way more than women though..so maybe I am more "gay" than I think or want to admit.

    ReplyDelete