Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Updates..

Not much has been going on the past few weeks.

Recap on a few things..

Robert and lunch was normal. We talked about work and nothing important,but he made sure to tell me if I needed "assistance" with anything..to let him know. Haha..I was completely expecting that one. It's not going to happen though..I have enough going on.

Jeff and I have gotten together a few times. He is a no nonsense guy..straight to the point with no chit chat..then acts like I'm just a buddy hanging out and nothing happened..he is very good at it too. I like that about him. No pressure at all.t

I'm still doing my thing with Jon. We hang out mostly when I have free time,but not much in the past few weeks.

I also haven't seen William or Josh much this month at all.

Guess I'm losing steam a little..

No comments:

Post a Comment