Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The guys in my life.

Here is a little update on the guys in my life.

Josh and I have been hanging out together again on a regular basis with the occasional sex here and there. He has almost become a fixture in my life every weekend. I like it but it feels off somehow..he is a little needy. I had to tell him to tone down the hugging..it's getting on my nerves and he gets a little too close at times when not appropriate. The other morning..my wife even jokingly asked if Josh and I were sleeping together. It's something she jokes about with everyone, so I knew she wasn't being serious. I just laughed it off and said, "actually honey we are and he's amazing"..I kissed her, winked and told her I was kidding, giving her my 'get away with everything' smile..as she calls it. It kinda felt good to tell the truth in a way, but then it felt kinda crazy to do that. Oh well..

I am still doing my daily lunches with Ryan. With a couple of those being at his house every week where we can get close without worry. It's been fun with him. I think we know every dirty detail about each other. He is becoming a very good friend and person I can really trust.

William has been scarce the past month. He was on vacation for a few weeks visiting family and now he has classes ending so we haven't seen too much of each other. We did go out for drinks and talk a couple weeks ago but nothing else since Halloween. He insists that we will see a lot more of each other as soon as the semester ends. Looking forward to that.

Then there is Daniel..the grocery store guy. I have not done anything but flirt with him as much as I can. I have been going there to get coffee at the Starbucks in the store and coming up with reasons to talk to him. I don't think anything will come of it though. He is super professional. Damn.

That pretty much sums it all up. Nothing too exciting..so that means I am due for something right? Haha

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just enjoy what you have now. Things might change at the pace that you won't realize. I love the way you told your wife when she joked about you and Josh sleeping together. "actually honey we are and he's amazing". It does make my day!! thanks, can't wait till the next post.

    ReplyDelete