Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jon

He is the son of a family friend who I have known ever since I can remember. Last time I saw him he was about 18..I think. I saw him at a family thing a couple weeks ago and we started chatting and have been in communication since. We have a lot of the same interests..always have..but now there was something different added in our conversations. Slight innuendos on his part, but if he is flirting, he is good because it's so subtle. All I know is that I felt drawn to him like I haven't before. Now I can't stop thinking about him....

I am really becoming overly sexual. I do realize that..but I decided a while ago to stop fighting it and just see where it leads me. My marriage has been rocky..has been for a while. It just seems to have stalled in a way. Almost like we care about each other but we are no longer IN LOVE with each other and we have both taken notice of this. I seriously believe my wife is having her own sexual awakening too. I have noticed an increase in her privacy as far as her not leaving her cell phone around and quickly closing out screens on her computer when I walk in the room. I guess that takes some of the guilt away..not sure..but I realize I am completely ok with it. Weird..I used to be the jealous type.

Ok..that went on a bit of a tangent, but when it's there I have to let it out.

Anyway..Jon and I have been talking periodically over the phone and through email planning a hiking trip for this coming weekend. He seems really excited about it and I definitely am. It will be just him and I. I guess we will see what happens. I do know that I am going to go on an all out flirt frenzy and see if I'm reading him right or not. Hopefully I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment