Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A new year...with changes.

Well it's 2011 and a new year with a lot of changes. I have been too caught up with the people in my life and the holidays..which I am glad to be done with. Way too much stress comes along with the flashiness of it all. It's very ridicules.

Anyway, here is the happenings in my world.

- Josh and I are over. He had a huge guilt trip just before Christmas and broke down about how he couldn't live a cheating lifestyle anymore. Kinda made me feel like an ass about my cheating..but in all honesty I'm glad. He was too needy for me and I don't do needy very well.

-Ryan is moving back to California at the end of next week. His parents are having a hard time running there small business and he is picking up his family and moving there to help them out. This I am sad about. He is a very good friend now and I have gotten used to him being around. I'll miss him.

-William is taking a long sabbatical to travel and figure out what he wants out of life..whatever that really means..I don't know. He seemed to have a dark cloud over him since he went to visit his family a while back. He wont talk to me about it though. He keeps telling me that he is fine, but I know he's not. Wish I could do more.

-Jon and I have had some fun hanging out and flirting a lot. Not sure what to make of him yet. He's fun to be around though.

-..and the big one being that my wife admitted to an affair on new years eve. What a way to ring in the new year huh..?? I just listened to her shit about not feeling connected anymore and was looking for attention elsewhere. I know I am completely to blame here..since I did pull away from her. I didn't tell her about my infidelity. I just started sleeping on the couch and we haven't really been speaking to each other too much this week. I'm feeling a divorce coming on strong..but that is what I want right? I would be free to do what I want. Right?? Now with it actually a real possibility..again I'm not sure what I want anymore. Damn I sound like a flake.. What's the saying? Have your cake and eat it too... I enjoy my current lifestyle far too much. That makes me such a selfish bastard. I'll figure it out..always do.

7 comments:

  1. good luck with everything this year. sounds like there will be more than a few issues to get through, but you'll make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, she did she have an affair with a guy or a girl? Maybe I missed, I think I read all of your blog are you a top or bottom

    ReplyDelete
  3. The divorce is a lot of pain before it gets better, but then are you really ok with the alternative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell your wife. You'll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's time for your monthly update. What's going on? Is there such a thing as anonymous caring people? If so, then I'm one of 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. but are you bi, straight, or gay???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, enough fooling around. WTF is going on?

    ReplyDelete